Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Catch Up

Hi. I'm whooped. Not really any special reason...just a lots of work and being preggo I spose. Backing up to 2 weekends ago...

Easter was sooo fun! I always get sad on Good Friday but then remembering the outcome, I am able to celebrate! W's dad was able to come into town and went to church with us on Sunday. That afternoon, the 3 of us went out on my parents boat for the afternoon. We picked up Cock of the Walk and had a fabulous little Easter picnic on the Rez. We did a little fishing and then I was ready to head back in. They dropped me off and went back out and my parents both caught a fish! SO exciting :)

This past weekend was nice also. After church, W had a massage for HIMSELF finally at 1 so I went out on the water with my parents and we just cruised around and enjoyed the gorgeous weather. I met my friend Jenny for Diet Cokes at a mexican place and then did a little shopping at Target for my "makeup room" here at the office. W had fallen asleep after his massage and slept until SIX o'clock!! He needed it so bad!!

This week has been jammed packed trying to fit everyone in before we leave town.....TOMORROW!!!!! This time tomorrow I will be ON the beach smelling like a big pregnant coconut!! I cannot wait!!! This will be our honey/babymoon. :) It's been WAY too long since either of us have gotten away and we already promised not to talk about work. We shall see :) The week we get back is already packed so we will enjoy this rest while we can.

I have been feeling SOOO good lately. I have my 5th (i think) kidney infection of the pregnancy and yesterday was pretty painful but I'm on a different medicine and I already feel better today! So thankful for modern med! My sister has an infection AND a kidney stone AND her pancreas is hurting her so I just really can't complain :(

It's time for her to blog now so I guess I'm gonna make a Q&A for her.......

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment