Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Stuff

Just some things floating around in my (Kimberlys) head....

-I hate pickles. So much. And I certainly don't like cucumbers. My 5 yo nephew texted me the other day (yes, HE texted me)
"i drank pikkle juic". I gagged.

-it's sposed to be stormy this weekend. when there is bad weather, i sleep with boots by my bed. it's smart really, do you wanna be walking around barefoot in rubble after a tornado blows through??

-willow kicks my bladder so much that it's only a matter of time before i wet my pants. W suggested today that i keep an extra pair of pants at the office...and puppy training pads. i might.

-we saw willow kick this weekend. i had my bathing suit pulled up to tan my belly at the beach and i happened to glance down while she kicked and i saw it....it was incredible. then we just laid there and watch our little girl kick for a long time :)

-i carefully choose what my "last bite" will be at every meal. It's always the side-item. When I don't have a side-item I feel like I didn't really have a meal.

-we eat peanut butter and jelly every day for lunch. it's yummy. it's natural peanut butter and sugar free jelly on really really good wheat bread.

-i bought crazy love and haven't started it yet. i wanna be ready ready. i think i will be tomorrow. maybe.

-we got sick on our babymoon. we had the WORST seafood this weekend...i guess you gotta stay in jackson to have "fresh" fish.

-i can not wait to meet willow kate. and to be sleep deprived and unshowered and stressed....this is such a miracle and i really don't care if i have to rock her all night, i'm just soso thankful to be having a sweet baby to hold.

-my life is NOTHING like i ever dreamed but it really is so much better. imagine that.

-i have 5 boxes to sum up my whole life. i cant wait to go through them with willow! she'll loooooove playing with the easy bake oven and jenny gymnast i'm sure ;)

-i get butterflies when i think about my sister and nephews coming in may. i love them soooooo much!!!!

-i didn't drink anything carbonated for over 5 years and i started drinking diet coke when i was about 2 months preggo. don't drink much and i really don't think it tastes good at all but i still drink it :)

-our favorite meal is ground turkey with pinto and black beans all mixed up. we crave it. we are having it tonight. mmmmm

-that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment