Thursday, April 29, 2010

So, I've had dreams the past two nights that I am giving birth. I feel soooooo much pressure in my pelvic area so I think I'm tricking myself into thinking she's trying to get out. I googled it today and the pressure seems to be normal. But of course I'll ask my Dr. when we go next week. My sister will be there too!! I'm sooooo excited!! And Jonathan is coming to see the ultrasound also, I wonder what he'll think!!? He'll probably think his Uncle William is pretty silly for jumping around in the room..he gets so excited :)

Tomorrow my mom and I are going to have a little adventure. My other nephew, Berkeley (my brothers son) is having his 4 year old graduation, so we are driving to Pensacola, FL for that. I'm so excited and proud to be going. I wish W could come but he's booked with appointments. He and my dad will keep eachother company Friday night though, they're hoping to go catfishing. We're leaving early tomorrow and will head back on Saturday, in bad weather it looks like. Yikes. Praying for safety and a bit of sunshine!

Yesterday, W and I drove to Philadelphia where he has a friend who is an eye doctor there. He set me up with a new prescription and a bunch of new contacts. MUST get better about taking them out at night. I am just sooooo blind that it's a "hassel" to get up in the night and look for glasses before I move. That sounds lame just typing it so I'll definitely be working on that.

W took an advanced Pilates Certification all weekend and he learned soooo much. Leslee Bender (the Bender ball) is the one who lead it and he brought home 2 of her dvd's and we've been watching them at night and I gotta say, they are soo fascinating. Since doing Pilates and receiving W's type of massage, I have become SO connected with my body and how every muscles feels (and should feel). A couple of the techniques he's learned he's been able to bring back into the clinic and although they are sososo simple, they have made a huge difference for people...me included. I'm having some low back/hip pain and this little trick is really strengthening it. He's also working with me, through stretching and massage, to get my robs back in place. They've been coming out lately because of Willows stretching and they go back in so easy now! Even my hip popped back in after he worked with the soft tissue around it. Woohoo! I'll stop bragging on him now ;)

This past Sunday afternoon, we got the garage sooo cleaned out. It was bad but we were able to make a HUGE Goodwill pile (my 2nd one) and toss a lot and then put the rest in the attic. Now, I am so ready to get the inside situated. We still need some furniture. I'm looking at different places, like NUTS (neat used things for sale) for some old armchairs that I can have reupholstered. I need 2 of them. And preferably not matching ones. If anyone sees any, PLEASE let me know!!! We're being relaxed about it though b/c our main priority was to get the office decorated and our new comp, art, etc so now that that is almost complete, we can focus on home more. I finally gave in and hired my mom to come clean for us. It had gotten to the point where I was just too tired by the end of the loong days at the office and I kept putting it off, so my mom FINALLY agreed to do it for pay and I am so glad!! W has really encouraged me to get help b/c he knows how it weighed on me and he wanted my mind to be free for creativity for the biz and things I want to do. So I did :)


That's all. Kristis turn now.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment