Tuesday, March 30, 2010

kimmie :)

1. is being pregnant what you thought it would be like? do explain.
I didn't think I'd adjust to all the changes so well and I thought I would be grossed out by all the developments and stuff. But I am sooo fascinated by it all and am SO IN LOVE with her already!!!

2. what hospital will willow kate be born at?
baptist

3. what is the most disgusting thing to you right now?
well, sealife always grosses me out but pregnancy related....peanut butter makes me gag and it used to be my fave

4. what's it like working with your husband? (post a pic)
it's soooo wonderful because we are such a good team. every time he finishes a massage, he comes straight to me and gives me a big hug and he's soo happy to see me. and i get to lay down in the back if i'm tired :) and i love where our office is b/c it's sooo pretty and if i get bored i can go look around the shops and if i didn't have time to make lunch, theres lots of options right here! :)



5. what store are you planning on shopping at the most in preparation for willow kate? why?
babies r us and target probably b/c it's cute and not as expensive. some of these store are just crazy!! i ordered her bedding off of etsy though.

6. do you plan on taking a pre baby vacation with william?
yes, we are going to the beach in a couple weeks and then to tampa for some classes in june and to see u :)

7. what is the most meaningful piece of advice you've EVER been given?
i just heard this....when god says no it doesn't mean never and when he says wait it doesn't mean no.

8. do you guys have any plans for easter weekend?
no, just church but maybe we will have a picnic or something

9. will you go to the water park with us when we come to mississippi?
ugh, that doesnt excite me a'tall

10. what's on your wish list currently?
all the stuff we need for willow. and computer software for the business so we can maintain records AND they can book their own appointments online

1 comment:

  1. I love the quote you used on #7!! And I am so excited for you! Willow is a lovely name

    ReplyDelete