Monday, March 1, 2010

Boy/Girl?

I'm sooo excited for our doctors appt Wednesday!!! We will HOPEFULLY get to find out if we are having a boy or girl. Or as W says a "boy cupcake" or "girl cupcake"...hmm, wonder why he thinks that? ;) My parents are going to come with us to see the sonogram which is exciting for all of us b/c it's such "modern technology". PLEASE pray that our baby will not be modest that day so we can see everything!!!
I'm now 4 months and really starting to have a belly. In some shirts I can still hide it but if it's fitted or empire waist it's pretty obvious. W is soo excited that I have a baby belly and so proud that it's his. I'm pretty proud of his "sympathy bump" too. LoL.
I got a few maternity tops this weekend and they're so much more comfortable but it's pretty slim pickins out there. If anyone has suggestions on where to shop PLEASE let me know!!
I'm finally not hungry ALL the time, I can go 4-5 hours between meals in stead of 30 minutes...seriously. But when hunger strike, oh my goodness, I have to eat NOW or I will get so sick or dry heave. Ugh. We've learned that now though so when I start to feel hungry, we move!! :)
We've got a busy week this week, praise the Lord, and then this weekend we are making a quick trip to Dallas to get baby furniture from W's siser, Melinda. It's SO pretty, I'll post pics! We're gonna stop at Ikea (woohoo) to look for a kitchen table and maybe accessories too. I LOVE his family and can't wait to see them. We might even go to our neice/nephews soccer games while we're there!
In May, his sister Suzanne who I haven't met yet is coming to town and my sister will be here too! We are going to have our Wedding/Baby Celebration during that time so if you wanna come, message me your address. It'll be fun to celebrate with everyone since we eloped.
Yesterday church was great. We've been going to our satellite campus and it's surprisingly an incredible atmosphere. I was so hesitant at first but the Spirit is definitely there. He spoke on serving yesterday and it was perfect b/c the last few weeks, the Lord has really been challenging me to serve, even in little ways. Smiling at everyone or running and picking something up that was dropped, picking up trash in the parking lot...but every little act of kindness done for His glory will make a difference in someones lives. And it makes you feel good too :)
I loved my sisters last blog especially where she spoke about going on dates with your husband. W and I were talking a couple weeks ago about who comes first, spouse or child and it was tough but I think Kristi nailed it when she said your kids will be off to college before you know it and so many people divorce after that because they don't know eachother anymore. And that's what we were saying, we have to put eachother as a top priotity or little things will start wedging between us and before we know it, we're strangers or room mates. I never stop learning from my sister and she's been such a good example to so many people. Thank you seester for loving me unconditionally and not judging me :)
I guess that's about all the rambling I can do. :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment