Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Plans

It's almost Christmas and I still don't feel it. :/ Don't know what's wrong with me but I guess my nickname as the Grinch is still true. Gotta do some last minute shopping after work today!
SO excited for tomorrow though! 2 of my very best friends, Emily and Elissa have a tradition of having breakfast during Christmas and we will be seeing eachother tomorrow. This is the 3 of us at Broad Street last year...

Then W(who I will tell you about later) and I will be spending the day with my parents for our "Christmas". My sweet Grandma is in town so it will be so fun for us all to be together. Then that evening, we will leave to drive to Dallas to spend Christmas with his family. Very exciting!
I wonder what everyone else is doing for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment