Thursday, February 11, 2010

peculiar

Last night was SO great! Williams brother, Cliff came into town and it was sooo good to see him and be with him! He has such a great heart and I love being around the whole family. We ate at Julep and then brought him to our new house. He got a kick out of the echo...thats what happens with you have no furniture :) Anyway, I was telling him about a unique quality I have so I thought I'd share with you my list of weird and extra parts.

-i have an extra vertebrae (not that uncommon)
-3 kidneys..1 big one and 2 baby ones
-born with extra brain...had it removed...still a genius ;)
-16 screws and 1 titanium plate in my head
-2 uteruses...just found this out...

My first ultrasound showed what the nurse thought was a heart shaped uterus which everything you read about that is SCARY but after I switched Dr's and was examined more thoroughly, they discovered that I infact have an entirely seperate duplicate uterus. Isn't that cool? So, technically I could have 2 babies, 3 months apart...haha, highly unlikely though. How crazy/awful/miserable/weird would that be? My mom says I must have been a twin b/c I got all the extras. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment