Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Updates from Mississippi

-we moved into our new home this weekend! after staying in hotels and with my parents, we appreciate more that ever having a place of our own. although, we sure do miss playing bananagrams with them every night :)

-i officially became a boren on monday. yay! got my new liscense and ss card! my mom went with me to brave the crowds and we laughed so much, she is such a hoot. i really wish she would blog, it'd be so nutty.

-we're getting our hottub fixed tomorrow. i can't wait.

-i made our first real meal at home together since being married. it was yummy.

-we did a ridiculously hard pilates class monday and i got the worst headache from straining my neck. but i have a massage in 30 minutes. so convenient.

-i want to go to the beach soon. i really think my brain has frozen and i can't think or be creative til it thaws out.

-i have no idea what to do for w for valentines day.

-we missed some days on the love dare during the move and we can't wait to pick it back up.

-w's brother is coming in town today and i'm super excited. too bad we have no furniture. we'll have to sit on the floor to eat. :)

-business is going great. the Lord fascinates me with how He always provides.

-i devoured a red velvet cupcake today. it was delicious.

-i think my sister is pregnant but she's in denial. you should too.

-i miss my nephews sooo stinkin much.

-jonathan said i just have to lift up my shirt and the baby will come out. easy, huh?

-my last checkup was on the 3rd and everything was great. we go back march 3rd and might be able to see what it is!! can't wait! i think it's a boy, everyone else thinks it's a girl. jonathan thinks its half and half. please no.

-i really wish my sister would blog.

-the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment