Monday, June 21, 2010

Daddy W

Willow Kate and I really enjoyed spoiling W yesterday for his first Fathers Day. We got up early and I made whole wheat pancakes with mini chocolate chips and strawberry "butter" and fresh fruit. (why would i serve rotten fruit, anyway. whatev) Then I had gotten him a bag of his favorite flavor coffee from Beagle Bagel and made him that also. When we brought it in, he cried. It was so sweet b/c he really really appreciated it. P.S. The pic looks awful and yes I did burn 2 of them but he said they were amazing...b/c he's amazing like that. Ha!


Then we got him a "certificate" for another pair of 5-finger shoes b/c they are sold out everywhere. And an Anatomy Coloring Book he wanted. It's for when you're studying, you color in the different muscles, etc to learn better. I LOVE that he always wants to learn MORE.

We got ready and went to church (it's been 2 weeks since we've been b/c of traveling) and it was SO good. We've been in a serious called "Sex Talk" and it's exactly what it sounds like. Yesterday was how to be a great lover and it was soooo good and just makes SO much sense. The best part was when he said "some nights are candle light and barry white...others will be strobe lights and apple bottom jeans". wow.

W picked where he wanted to eat lunch so we went to Pan Asia. Sat on the patio and the breeze was perfect and the food was of course great. Company was even better ;)


W has been wanted to get me a dress for a while so we went to the mall to try to find something for me to wear at our Tupelo shower this weekend. We found one option but we didn't LOVE it so I'll keep looking this week.
We came up to the office to put our new chairs from Ikea together and they look great!

We took a little dip in the hot tub (i should call it lukewarm tub so no one freaks out) and then W had to decide what he wanted for dinner. I offered to cook but it had to be what he reaaalllyy wanted. He picked Soulshine Pizza. I went to pick it up and the men couldn't believe he "made his pregnant wife come out in the hot sun to get it" and I assured them that he is soooo good to me that it is my PLEASURE to do things for him. It really is.

He finished his day with a massage from a therapist that comes to the house to work on him. It's this HUGE almost 400 pound man that we love. While he was doing that, I hung up EVERY ARTICLE OF CLOTHING WE OWN. Okay people, i should have taken pics. I am sosososososo bad about not hanging stuff up. You can always tell where I changed clothes b/c they'll be sitting there a week later right where I left them. It's been weighing on me to get this done but just haven't had the chance. I gotta say, it felt SO good getting in bed last night knowing we were organized and it would take no time to find clothes in the morning. I also color coded everything like I used to do so even better! W is happy too :)

We've got a busy week again (thank you, God) and then we'll head to Tupelo for the weekend. Hopefully this will be my last trip before Willow comes. :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment