Friday, June 18, 2010

Our Mother

People I'm telling you. Our mother is the most hilarious person you will ever meet and she doesn't even realize it. I SOOO wish she'd blog!! Today is her B-day and we were going to pick blueberries but the farm that has them was closed. Ugh. So we went to Barnes and Noble and so I could get something I needed. A book obviously, not trying to be sneaky.

We park the car and there's a car in front of us with a hole in the front bumper and I asked her how she thought it got there. She said, oh a deer mustve stopped it with it's hoove. Yes, that must be what happened.


Then inside theres a man giving his sales pitch to a woman in starbucks and my mom says, I'm gonna go whisper in that womans ear "Everything he is saying to you is complete BONK!". What in the world is bonk anyway? LoL.

Then as we were walking out, she asked me what was "clattering" in my purse. I told her to guess and she says, Malted Milk Balls in a Tupperware. It was Tylenol but the other would have been so much more reasonable.

Seriously, my stomach hurts after being with her b/c it's one thing after the other that is so stinking funny. I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment